Lords of Bunratty, County Clare
From Irish Pedigrees; or the Origin and Stem of the Irish Nation by John O'Hart
Arms: Gu. a lion ramp. ar. in chief two spear heads or.
CASIN, a younger brother of Bladd, who is No. 92 on the "O'Brien" (of Thomond) pedigree, was the ancestor of Macconmara; anglicised Macnamara, MacNamara, and McNamara.
92. Casin: son of Cas.
93. Carthann: his son. This Carthann had three brothers—1. Eocha, who was ancestor of O'Grady etc.; 2. Sineall, ancestor of Durkin, of Munster; and 3. Cormac, ancestor of Clann Eocha.
94. Ardgal (also called Fergal): his son.
95. Athluan: his son.
96. Conn: his son.
97. Eoghan: his son.
98. Dungal: his son.
99. Urthuile ("ur;" Irish, recent, "tuile," a flood, a torrent): his son; a quo O'h-Urthuile, anglicised Harley, Hurly, Herlihy, Flood and Torrens.
100. Cullin: his son; a quo the Macnamaras are called Clan Cullin.
101. Maolclochaoh ("cloch": Irish, a stone): his son: a quo O'Maolcloiche, of Munster, anglicised Stone and Stoney; had a brother named Einsioda, who was the ancestor of "Hickey."
102. Sioda an Eich-bhuidhe (or Sioda of the yellow horse): his son.
103. Assioda: his son.
104. Enna (or Sedna): his son.
105. Aedh Odhar ("odhar": Irish, palefaced): his son; a quo Siol Aedha of Munster ("aedh or aodh": Irish, fire; Sanscrit, "edhas," firewood); anglicised Hay and O'Hay.
106. Menmon: his son; had a brother named Niall, who was the ancestor of Clancy, of Munster.
107. Donal: son of Menmon.
108. Cu-mara ("cu," gen. "con," a warrior; "muir," gen. "mara," the sea; Lat. "mar-e;" Arab. "mar a"): his son; a quo Macconmara, meaning the descendants of the sea protector.
109. Donal Macnamara: his son; first assumed this sirname; d. A.D. 1099.
110. Cu-mara (2): his son.
111. Neal (or Niall): his son.
112. Cu-meadh Mor: his son.
113. Lochlann: his son.
114. Maccon: his son.
115. Cu-meadh (2): his son.
116. Maccon (2): his son; had two brothers—1. Donoch, and 2. Lochlann.
117. John an Ghabhaltuis (or John the Conqueror): his son; had two brothers—1. Sioda, 2. Mahon, and 3. Lochnann.
118. Donal an-Marcsluaigh (or "Donal the Horse of the Army"): his son.
119. John: his son.
120. Cumeadh (3) Mor: his son.
121. Rory (or Roger) Carragh: his son.
122. Cumeadh (4): his son.
123. Donoch: his son.
124. Cumeadh (5) Liath: his son.
125. Donald Riabhach: his son.
126. Donald Oge: his son.
127. Teige Macnamara: his son.