WARRENSTOWN

From A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, 1837

WARRENSTOWN, a village, in the parish of KNOCKMARK, barony of LOWER DEECE, county of MEATH, and province of LEINSTER, 2 ½ miles (W. by N.) from Dunshaughlin, on the road by St. John's Well and Dunsany to Kilmessan and Navan; containing 13 houses and 97 inhabitants. Fairs are held on Jan. 1st, April 28th, June 27th, and Sept. 20th, chiefly for cattle and pigs. Here is the seat of J. Johnson, Esq.

« Warrenpoint | Index | Waterford »


Library Ireland Facebook