LADIES'-BRIDGE

From A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, 1837

LADIES'-BRIDGE, a village, in the parish of IGHTERMURRAGH, barony of IMOKILLY, county of CORK, and province of MUNSTER, 1 ½ mile (S.) from Castle-Martyr, on the road to Ballycotton; containing 41 houses and 231 inhabitants. Here is the R. C. chapel for the union or district of Ightermurragh, Garryvoe, and Bohilane; near which is a male and female national school.

« Lacken | Index | Lady's-Island »


Library Ireland Facebook