EDERNEY

From A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, 1837

EDERNEY, a village, in the parish of MAGHERACULMONY, barony of LURG, county of FERMANAGH, and province of ULSTER, 2 miles (N.) from Kish, on the road from Enniskillen to Derry; containing 32 houses and 132 inhabitants. It is the property of the Rev. Mr. West, who is about to erect a market-house and some good dwelling-houses. Fairs are held on March 1st, May 16th, July 18th, Oct. 6th, Nov. 28th, and the 17th of every other month.

« Edermine | Index | Edgeworthstown, or Mostrim »


Library Ireland Facebook