CLONMEL SCHOOL OF ART

(Provincial Societies and Schools of Art)

From A Dictionary of Irish Artists 1913

This was established in 1854 in the building of the Mechanics' Institute, with James A. Healy as master. It continued for many years, but was eventually closed. A Technical School was established in 1902 under the Department of Agriculture and Technical Instruction.

« Waterford School of Art | Contents and Search | Londonderry School of Art »

Abbreviations


Library Ireland Facebook