Meetinghouse-lane, N

Author
Date1862
SourceThom's Almanac and Official Directory for the Year 1862
Section

Off Mary's-abbey.

P. St. Mary.—Inns-quay W.—City.

Brady, P. W. printing office, 10l.

Carrick, John, glass stores, and 5 Mary's-abbey, 13l.

Bailey, Chris. gen. agnt. public crane & stores, and 6 Mary's-abbey, 33l.

11 and 12 Tenements

Foxall, James, sugar house

Boys' School.—Mr. R. Richmond, master

The Scots Church.

NextMeeting-house lane or yard South
PreviousMeehan's-row
ContentsIndex and Search
CategoryGenealogy

Library Ireland Facebook