Custom-house docks

Author
Date1862
SourceThom's Almanac and Official Directory for the Year 1862
Section

On the North side of the river Liffey, adjoining the Custom House; entrance from Beresford-pl. Store-st. & Nth.-wall.

P. St. Thomas.—North Dock W.—City. Old Dock

Scovell, John, Henry, and George, lessees of Custom-house docks

Scovell, Whitmore, consul for Lubeck and Bremen—office, Custom ho.

Scovell, Rowland H. esq. 8 Marine terrace, Kingstown

Carvill, William, timber merchant, and Rathgar saw-mills, Rathgar

Moppett, William, dock master—res. 1 North Wall quay

General Stores

St. George's Dock

Sugar Stores

Tobacco Stores

The Inner Dock

General Stores

NextCutpurse-row
PreviousCurtain's-court
ContentsIndex and Search
CategoryGenealogy

Library Ireland Facebook