Talbot-place

Author
Date1862
SourceThom's Almanac and Official Directory for the Year 1862
Section

From Talbot-street to Store-street.

P. St. Thomas.—North Dock W.—City.

1 and 2 Old Eagle hotel—John H. Stoneman proprietor, 10l., 12l.

3 Costelloe, John, tobacconist, 10l.

4 Pearson, Mary Anne, 15l.

5 Casey, Pat. Drogheda ale stores, 11l.

6 Little, Kate, boarding and lodging house, 20l.

„ Little, The Misses

7 Davies, Mr. Thomas, 21l.

8, 9, & 10 Dunbar, Wm. m.a. ex s.t.c.d. principal of the Royal Military, Naval, University, and Civil Service institution, 14l., 21l.

11 Power, William, miller and merchant—flour mills and flour retail stores department, 2 & 3 Amiens-street, 21l.

12 Francis, Brothers, and Pott, Nine Elms cement stores, 37l.

„ Worthington and Robinson, Burton ale stores

„ Aldrich, A. J. commission mercht.

13 and 14 Queen's Mews, 115l.

15 and 16 Vacant

here Store-street intersects

NextTalbot-street
PreviousTalbot-lane
ContentsIndex and Search
CategoryGenealogy

Library Ireland Facebook